Alopecia UK

News Media About us

Donate

Getting involvedAbout alopeciaSupport & adviceTreatments & wigsResourcesForum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This discussion forum has been designed to allow you to connect with others, relieve feelings of isolation, share experiences, chat about day-to-day challenges and learn more about alopecia on a peer-to-peer support level.

Raising Funds for Children's Support Groups

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Bald-A-Rooney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald-A-Rooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2012 at 7:22am
Thanks Julia! I've never been to High Wycombe, but I'm looking forward to visiting it in June - fingers crossed it will be a nice sunny weekend when I'm there.

I used to live up in Scotland (Ayrshire). There's some beautiful place's up that that way. Luckily I still get to go back once a year as I have friends that live in Lanrkshire.
Sponsored Links
False

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald-A-Rooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2012 at 1:28pm
Core work done on Sat and Sun - left out the long run on Sun as I had to take the kids to GoApe! Tree Top Junior! Had a great time and even managed to trial out a Segway - how fun are they!

Anyway, been back out for another 6 miler today for anyone that's interested - more core work tonight I guess . . . hard work all this training you know!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald-A-Rooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2012 at 1:36pm
Just a quick up-date on how the fund raising is going. So, for all my hard work since training in January started I have made a grand total of . . . £115.01 - A big thank you to those who have sponsored and given words of support to me so far.

Please help me get closer to my target of £1000 if you can, and remember it's all going towards supporting children with alopecia.

Thanks
Dave.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald-A-Rooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2012 at 7:28am
Heavy weights done last night, more running today (6M).

Party

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald-A-Rooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2012 at 7:45am
More heavy weights last night - no running at luch today, but plan to get out for an hour of hill work after work.

Thanks
Dave.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald-A-Rooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2012 at 8:24am
Been a while since I last posted on here, but I've still been training hard for my events - first of which 'Hell Rider' is this coming Saturday  (2nd june). I will get some video footage of the day to share.

Dave.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald-A-Rooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2012 at 3:52pm
Getting close to Event No. 2 - SUNDAY 8TH JULY 2012 - BRITISH 10K ROAD RACE

Less than a week to go and the training goes on! Will try and get some footage of the day. 

Some of you lovely people have already sponsored me – Thank you very much –  for those who forgot;  who have not yet, but are still thinking about it, or wanted to make sure we endured the pain first (!) -  here is the web link so you can make payment on line - http://www.justgiving.com/Raver2012

Any amount would be gratefully received towards my goal of £500.00.  I am over half way now so I'm hoping after seeing my smiling little face you’ll feel honoured to dig into your pocket and make a donation so I reach our goal! 

Thank you Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic